Welcome to my professional website. I am currently a Data Scientist at Google, in the Search area, and a Seasonal Lecturer for the UCLA Department of Computer Science.
My research, academic and work interests include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing
- Web Information Management: Crawling, Scraping and Parsing
I am interested in applications of Data Science and Machine Learning to many industries including but not limited to
- Education and EdTech
- Internet and Web Applications and Services
- Security and Forensics
- Telemetrics, Sensor Networks and the "Internet of Things"
- Process Efficiency and Optimization
Use the menu above to read more about myself as well as my work.