Welcome to my professional website. I am currently a Software Engineer at Google working in Cloud AI, and a lecturer for the UCLA Department of Computer Science. In the recent past, I was a Data Scientist at Google, in Search.
My research, academic and work interests include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning
- Text Mining and Natural Language Processing
- Web Information Management: Crawling, Scraping and Parsing
- Database Management Systems including Distributed Systems for Databases and Streaming
I am interested in applications of Data Science and Machine Learning to many industries including but not limited to
- Education and EdTech
- Internet, Web Applications and Services
- Telemetrics, Sensor Networks and the "Internet of Things"
- Process Efficiency and Optimization
Use the menu above to read more about myself as well as my work.